When you list an item on the FIFA 23 Transfer Market, it means your player card will be put up for sale in the market, and people will be able to bid on it. Here you can learn how to list your items and players on the transfer market for bidding.
Learn more about the FIFA 23 Transfer Market if you are not already familiar with it.
Follow these procedures to list your player card or any other FUT item for sale on the Transfer Market:
- Select your item (From your Squad or My Club)
- Select Action (PS4: Square button / Xbox: X button)
- Select the Option “List on Transfer Market” – It’s only available for tradeable< items/li>
- Set your Starting Price
- Set your Buy Now Price
- Set your Duration (per Hour)
- Select “List on Transfer Market” when you are sure about the listing
Once you are done, you will get a notification about the FUT Tax which is 5% of your sold price. This means that your item is already on sale for the specified time period.
The starting price is the lowest price you specify for your bidding. For auctioneers, your bid will begin at this price.
Buy Now Price Price
This is the maximum for your bidding. Buy paying this price, a bidder can buy your item immediately.
This is the amount of time your item will be up for bidding. Your item will be removed from the market after this time period has passed. The following is a list of preset durations:
- 1 Hour
- 3 Hours
- 6 Hours
- 12 Hours
- 1 Day
- 3 Days