What If promo event starts from Friday 26 February (6pm UK) in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team mode.
WHAT IF is a brand-new promo event in FIFA that will feature dynamic themed player cards, special SBCs, new objectives and promotional pack offers.
FUT “What If” introduces new opportunities for players to elevate their games, with boosted special items presented with “What If” scenarios to earn a potential additional ratings upgrade.
WHAT IF Team 1 squad is available from 5 Mar.
- CDM: N'Golo Kanté (91) - Chelsea
- CAM: Alejandro Gómez (90) - Sevilla FC
- RM: Jadon Sancho (90) - Borussia Dortmund
- CF: Dries Mertens (89) - Napoli
- ST: José Luis Morales Nogales (88) - Levante UD
- CDM: Lucas Pezzini Leiva (88) - Lazio
- CAM: Martin Ødegaard (88) - Arsenal
- CB: Chris Smalling (88) - Arsenal
- CB: Marcelo Antônio Guedes Filho (88) - Olympique Lyonnais
- CAM: Florian Thauvin (87) - Olympique de Marseille
- RB: Ricardo Barbosa Pereira (87) - Leicester City
- CDM: Mattéo Guendouzi (87) - Hertha BSC
- ST: Richarlison de Andrade (87) - Everton
- LB: Sergio Reguilón Rodríguez (87) - Tottenham Hotspur
- RM: Cristian Tello Herrera (87) - Real Betis
- LM: Roberto Pereyra (87) - Udinese
- ST: Francesco Caputo (87) - Sassuolo
- ST: Luka Jovic (87) - Eintracht Frankfurt
- LB: Yuri Berchiche Izeta (87) - Athletic Club
- RM: Raphael Dias Belloli (87) - Leeds United
- LM: Vincenzo Grifo (86) - Sport-Club Freiburg
- CM: Daniel Wass (86) - Valencia CF
- CB: Képler Laveran Lima Ferreira (86) - FC Porto
- RB: Kévin Malcuit (86) - Fiorentina
- CM: Pierre Lees-Melou (86) - OGC Nice
- LB: Wendell Nascimento Borges (86) - Bayer 04 Leverkusen
- RM: Krépin Diatta (85) - AS Monaco Football Club SA
- ST: Adam Armstrong (85) - Blackburn Rovers
- RB: Kevin Mbabu (85) - VfL Wolfsburg
- CDM: Leroy Fer (85) - Feyenoord
- ST: Timothy Weah (72) - LOSC Lille
WHAT IF Team 1 squad is available from 26 Feb.
To be available soon.
Squad Building Challenges
Here is the list of WHAT IF exclusive SBCs that are available during this event.
|Guaranteed What If Player||2021-03-14|
|What If Challenge (4)||2021-03-10|
|What If Challenge (3)||2021-03-08|
|What If Challenge (2)||2021-03-02|
|What If Challenge||2021-03-01|
What are FUT 21 “What If” dynamic player items?
FUT “What If” players are boosted dynamic items that are eligible for an additional one-time +2 OVR upgrade based on their team fulfilling “What If” Scenarios based on real life football criteria.
How do “What If” player items receive upgrades?
Attackers & Midfielders upgrade if the player’s club scores at least 6 total goals in their next 5 domestic league matches.
Defenders & Goalkeepers upgrade if the player’s club keeps at least 1 clean sheet over their next 5 domestic league matches.
When does tracking for each “What If” player item start?
“What If” Upgrade Tracking will start from the date and time they are first released into FIFA Ultimate Team.
If a team plays on the same day as an item’s release, it will only count if the domestic league match kicks off after the item is released into the game.
What matches count for “What If” tracking?
Only domestic league matches are eligible for “What If” upgrade qualification.
As mentioned, the first domestic league match tracked has to kick off after the item is released.
How long will a FUT 21 “What If” player item take to get updated in-game?
After a “What If” player fulfills their upgrade requirement scenario, the earliest the corresponding player item will be updated is on the following Wednesday.
Will FUT “What If” player items receive any additional individual performance based upgrades?
No. “What If” player items will only receive upgrades based on the criteria outlined above. Team of the Week, Man of the Match, and other individual performance based special items will have no impact on FUT21 “What If” player items.
What happens if a player transfers or is no longer on the roster of a club?
If a player is no longer on the roster of the club their item is released for, they will no longer be eligible to receive any future additional upgrades.