FIFA Trainer is an in-game feature in FIFA 19 which helps you improve your gameplay and skills while playing the game. FIFA Trainer co-op feature which is monitoring your gameplay and gives you some playing hints and tips depending on your situation.
This feature in FIFA 19 will helps you to make the best possible decisions by choosing the right moves when you are attacking or defending. No matter how good you’re at FIFA, playing FIFA 19 with this feature on will improve your gameplay and will remind you the choices you have when playing the game.
How to Turn on/off FIFA 19 Trainer
You can turn on/off the FIFA Trainer feature from the pause menu. It’s available on Trainer tab on in pause screen. To turn it on, go to STATUS option and choose SHOW. To turn it off, change the option to hide.
FIFA 19 Trainer is available in three display modes:
- Movement – Which shows only movements
- Movement & Mechanics- Which shows movements and mechanics for your moves, dribbling, passing, shots and etc.
- Movement & Buttons – Which shows movements and buttons for taking actionDisplay s
The Movement & Mechanics option will allow you choose the mechanics options including Pass Receiver Indicator, Shot Elevation and Timed Finishing Bar Indicator. Refer to the Options table below for more details.
Settings & Options
|TRAINER||OPTIONS & DESCRIPTION|
Show / Hide
Turn on/off the Trainer during the gameplay
Movement & Mechanics
• Pass Receiver Indicator (On/Off) – Shows/hides which player is selected as the pass receiver for Ground Passes and Through Passes.
Movement & Buttons
• Mode (Manual/Auto) – Choose wether you want the button hints to change automatically, or if you prefer to manually cycle through the different Trainer levels using the selected controller during gameplay.
One thought on “FIFA 19 Trainer”
I make transfer to my team.then want to play season mode my updated players aren’t in team.why.