EA Sports is implementing a few changes for the second season of the FIFA Mobile Attack. The changes are technically coming from the comments that FIFA Mobile users have dropped to EA.
Here is a list of the new changes to the Attack Mode Season 2 in FIFA Mobile.
The Length of Season 2 Reduced to 15 Days
EA says that a 15 day season is better than a 28 day one. They say a shorter season will have more fun.
Changes for the Rewards
EA is applying new changes to the rewards and the way they issue them to make it less confusing, so they are changing a few things about Reward Packs and Season Master Players.
Reward Packs will now Only Grant Player Items
When you get promoted in Attack Mode, you will no longer receive Season Tokens. Instead, you will be granted with a Reward Pack that has a set amount of Player Items. The higher the division you are, the better the reward you get.
End of Season Tokens
Instead of collecting 88 Tokens to redeem the Legendary Division Master Token, EA is simplifying this process so that each Division Master Player requires a certain Token, which they will issue in your End of Season Reward Pack. Depending on where you finish the Season, you will get a Token.
- Reaching Pro 1, World Class 3, or World Class 2 will give you a Pro Token
- Reaching World Class 1, Legendary 3, or Legendary 2 will give you a World Class Token
- Reaching Legendary 1 will give you a Legendary Token
- Reaching FIFA Champion will give you a FIFA Champion Token
Based on this, the Token you receive can be used on specific Attack Mode Master Player Plans:
- Use the Pro Token in the Pro Division Master Player Plan
- Use the < strong >World Class Token in the Pro Division OR World Class Division Master Player Plans
- Use the < strong >Legendary Token in the Pro Division OR World Class Division OR Legendary Division Master Player Plans
- Use the < strong >FIFA Champion Token in the Pro Division OR World Class Division OR Legendary Division OR FIFA Champion Master Player Plans.
Each Master Player now Requires Two Tokens to Unlock
Each Monthly Attack Mode Master Player Plan will require two Tokens to unlock. Additionally, EA is no longer granting an extra Token for reaching FIFA Champion as EA did for Pre-Season and Season 1. The Monthly Attack Mode Master Player Plans will be available for 45 days, so you can hold your Tokens until the last minute before redeeming them on this month’s Attack Mode Master Players.
EA will introduce four new Attack Mode Master Players at the start of April, so there will be a period at the beginning of a month where you can redeem your Tokens on up to nine (9) different players (March’s four Master Players, April’s four Master Players, and the Attack Mode Master Griezmann).
You can write your comments and wishlist for the FIFA Mobile at our FIFA Mobile Wishlist page