Team of the Year squad revealed on Monday, 6 January 2020. Below is the complete list of TOTY Ultimate XI squad. Click on their names to see their player cards and stats:
FIFA 20 Team of the Year nominees are revealed. The TOTY voting was open until 20th December 2019, the final Team of the Year to be announced in early January 2020 (between 3-10 January). The TOTY players will be available in FUT Packs for a limited time in FUT 20 once the squad is revealed.
The 12th TOTY player vote was live on FUT and the winner was chosen by the community from the 5 TOTY nominees.
Nominees and Selection
EA will introduce TOTY nominees and send the ballot boxes for voting to media, athletes and FIFA communities. This collective of ballot recipients are to be chosen to represent the millions of FIFA players all over the world. Each team will be selected from a shortlist of 55 players, nominated by EA Sports for their real-world performance in 2019.
How will the TOTY be Selected?
The ballots submitted by this group will account for 60% of the final vote. The remaining 40% of the votes will be cast by EA Sports. The final TOTY will be announced starting on January 6, with special TOTY player items available in packs for a limited time in FIFA 20 Ultimate Team.
Squad Building Challenges (SBC)
These are the list of TOTY Squad Building Challenges: