EA is sending the FIFA 18 Closed Beta invites from 2 to 11 August 2017 to the selected FIFA 17 players. This year EA has removed the registration. They are emailing selected players with their Beta codes.
Who Will Get Beta Codes for FIFA 18?
FIFA 18 Closed Beta is only available on PS4 and Xbox One platforms. The selected players are chosen from FIFA players in the US and the UK who opted in to get EA emails. – Learn more about how to opt-in your account for FIFA 18 Beta by counting reading below.
FIFA 18 Closed Beta Invite – The Email
- Selected FIFA players in the US and the UK who opted in to get EA emails will get an email at the email address that’s linked to their EA account.
- Because of limited space in the Closed Beta, not everyone will get an email with a code.
- EA only have enough codes for the players that EA sent emails to. If you didn’t get an email with a code, EA’s Advisors won’t be able to give you one.
- The email will include a Closed Beta access code for PlayStation 4 or Xbox One.
How to Use/Redeem the Beta Code
Choose your platform to learn how to redeem your code if you got one:
Follow the Rules
Don’t forget to follow the rules if you got a Beta code for FIFA 18. Here are the rules that EA set for their beta testers:
- You must be 18 years or older.
- You’ll need to have an Internet connection, an EA Account, and have accepted the User Agreement and the FIFA 18 Beta Agreement.
- Live streaming and image capturing of Closed Beta gameplay or forums is against our rules.
EA only sends all Beta communication from their email account [email protected]. Add this address as a safe sender to receive emails. Check your spam, junk, or social folder for any missed email messages from [email protected]
I didn’t Get any Beta Invites, Now What?
EA says that they only have enough codes for the players that they sent emails to. If you did not get an email with a code from EA email account ([email protected]), it means you are not selected for the FIFA 18 private beta.
How do I Get an Invite for FIFA 18 Closed Beta?
To increase your eligibility for future FIFA Closed Beta invites you need to be opted-in to receive FIFA and EA emails. Go to the this page and select the first box, where it says “EA may email me about EA news, products, events and promotions”.
Apparently, EA choose the most active FIFA fans in specific game modes to send the invitations to. Therefore, it could be based on the time they spend on playing the game and their in-game activities such as the level their reach and/or the titles they achieve. For example, some people who were invited to FIFA 17 Online Seasons Beta, were saying that they were playing the game quite a lot and they were staying in DIV 1 for a long time winning the division title almost every time.
Your region also could be important, for example, FIFA 18 Closed Beta invites had been sent to FIFA users in the US and the UK countries only.