FIFA Mobile Derby event is live from 18th to 24th September 2019. This event is a new competitive mode that lets you pick a side, and then compete on multiple Leaderboards to earn rewards. You are required to read Level 3 and and VSA Amateur III to unlock this event.
- Event: Derby
- Type: Matchups
- Duration: 6 days – September 19th to September 24th
- Energy Type: Derby Energy (Refreshes 1 energy every 1 hour)
- Unlock: Reach Level 3 and VSA Amateur III
The basic Derby event flow is as follows:
- Choose a side – Once you choose a side, you cannot switch, so choose carefully.
- Build a team for the event. Using Alliance Players will give you a higher Derby Score when playing matches.
- Play VSA style matches, earning Derby Score. Your Derby Score will determine your event rankings.
- Compete on Leaderboards. There are 2 Leaderboards you will progress on to compete for prizes – your
- Alliance Leaderboard (Orange or Blue), and a Global Leaderboard.
- You will receive prizes based on where you rank in both your cohort leaderboard, and the global leaderboard.
- Complete quests for even more rewards. Meet certain objectives within the event and claim additional rewards.
Choose a Side
In the Main Chapter, you can choose your alliance: Orange Alliance or Blue Alliance. When you choose sides, this will impact what set of group rewards you are eligible for. Remember: Once you choose a side, you cannot switch, so choose carefully.
Additionally, the winning alliance will have their event players upgraded to premium versions.
Build a team
By using Alliance Players, you will earn more Derby Score per win. Alliance players are event specific players. Here’s a detailed list of how Alliance players will affect your Derby Score you get from each match:
And here is a list of the Derby players for the two Alliances:
Blue Alliance Players
Orange Alliance Players
Play matches, earn Derby Score and get ranked rewards
You will compete on 2 leaderboards for prizes:
- Alliance Leaderboard is based on which colour Alliance you choose. You compete against a group of up to 250 other users.
- Global Leaderboard is based on everyone who participates in the event. You compete against everyone, regardless of Alliance.
Here is the list of Global rewards:
And the list of Alliance rewards:
for Alliance Leaderboards, you will compete against 250 other users who choose the same color as you did. For example. If you choose Orange, you will compete against 249 other users who picked Orange on your Alliance Leaderboard. Your ranked prizes for the Alliance Leaderboard will consist of only Orange Players.
The Global Leaderboard pits you against everyone else playing the event. The rewards from this can consist of either Blue or Orange Players.
Lastly, there are quests that can be completed for additional rewards. By completing certain goals or milestones in the event, you can earn the following: