Oktoberfest is coming to FIFA Mobile on 24 September 2019 (6pm UK). This event is a Free Kick event type where you can play matches, skill games, and then direct Free Kicks to gain rewards.
- Type: Free Kick
- Duration: September 24th to October 1st (8 Days)
- Event Energy Type: Field Energy (Refreshes 1 energy every 1 hour)
Here is the basic event flow:
- To acquire Hunter Tokens, play matches and skill games in the Field Chapter.
- To acquire Pretzel Points, use Hunter Tokens in the Pretzel Hunt Chapter.
- To claim prizes, you must first spend Pretzel Points.
There are three chapter in Oktoberfest event:
You can earn Hunter Tokens by playing matches and skill games in this chapter. When you approach the end of a path, you will be redirected to a new one. The following is a list of the several challenge kinds, as well as their prices and rewards:
Pretzel Hunt Chapter
You can use your Hunter Tokens to get Free Kicks in this chapter. A Hunter Token can be used to disclose each target on the goal map, which will earn either a Pretzel Point or a Burnt Pretzel. On each map, there are 12 Pretzel Points and 3 Burnt Pretzels buried. The map will reset if you get three Burnt Pretzels before clearing the full map.
If you can score 12 goals in a row, you’ll be rewarded with an 82 OVR player as well as a User Logo.
Pretzel Points can be exchanged for a variety of rewards in the Rewards Chapter after you’ve earned them. All prizes must be claimed in the correct sequence. The rewards you can acquire are shown below.
And here is a list of all the players for the event: