Transfer Market in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team is a virtual auction-based marketplace where users can buy and sell tradeable FUT items such as player cards, stadium & club items and consumables.
The Transfer Market is the hub for purchasing, listing and selling items, as well as finding new players to increase your Squad’s overall Chemistry Rating. At the Transfer market, you can search and filter players by Name, Nationality, League, Club, Quality, Position, Chemistry Style or Pricing to easily find the ideal footballer to complement your Active Squad.
Transfer Market is available on FUT Hub home screen under Transfers option.
Transfer Market is a place for trading FUT items and players. Users can buy new items from there as well as sell their own items in the market.
To buy items from the transfer market, the targetted items need to either be bided with the bid price or with the buy now price for immediate buy. Once the bidding duration of an item is due, the highest bid price will win the auction.
To sell items in the Transfer Market, the selling items need to be listed on the market with a Start Price (Minimum bid price), a Buy Now Price (A price for immediate buy and maximum bid price) and a Transfer Duration (The duration for your item to be available for bidding). Before listing an item on the transfer market, your item can be compared with exactly the same items or the similar ones on the market to see their market prices.
There is a 5% taxation for a transaction done in the Transfer Market paid by the seller. Here is an online tax calculator for you to calculate your trading tax in the market.
All FUT items that are tradeable can be sold and bought in the market. The Transfer Market has categorised these items for searching and listing under the following categories:
Search & Filters
For purchasing players and items from the transfer market, you need search for your item and filter your result by Name, Nationality, League, Club, Quality, Position, Chemistry Style or Pricing. For purchasing players, you can search for your player name, but for the other items, you need to select your item type.
You can filter your search result by pricing. The pricing tab has four options to narrow down your result based on the items pricing:
- Max. Price – The maximum bidding price your are looking for
- Min. Price – The minimum bidding price your are looking for
- Max. Buy Price – The maximum Buy Now price your are looking for
- Min. Buy Price – The minimum Buy Now price your are looking for
List on Transfer Market
To sell your FUT items, you need to list them on the Transfer Market using the option “List on Transfer Market”. This option is in My Club, Squads screen and anywhere you get “Actions” option on your cards. Take note that List on Transfer Market option is available only for the tradeable cards.
To list an item on the market, you need set the following option for your card:
- Starting Price – This is the price which your bid will start from. Depending on your item, this price can be set from 200 to 5,000,000 coins.
- Buy Now Price – This price is set to give the buyer an option to buy your item immediately without bidding by paying the highest price you set.
- Duration – The duration of your listing. After this duration, your item will be removed from the market if it’s not sold. The minimum duration is 1 hour and the maximum is 12 hours.
- Compare Price – This option will gives you the ability to compare your items with similar ones in the market before you list yours.
After setting the value for the above option, you can list your selected item on the transfer market for bidding. The listed item will be there for the searching and bidding duration you set.
To learn more on selling your items in the Transfer Market, read our Listing Items on the Transfer Market Guide.