FIFA 21 Kick Off option allows you to make fast matches against the computer (up to 4 vs. computer) or your friends. The Kick Off option allows you to play with any of the available teams and clubs. A female squad cannot compete against a male team.
In FIFA 21 Kick Off, you can create a single friendly/exhibition match to play against CPU or friends on your PC/Console. Each side can choose any team/club from FIFA 21. You can completely customise almost anything related to your match in a Kick Off mode match (such as your formation, tactics, your match setting and etc). You don’t need necessary an internet connection to play the Kick Off mode in FIFA 21, only using Live Form feature requires an internet connection to EA servers.
How to Access & Play FIFA 21 Kick Off Game Mode?
Kick Off mode is available under PLAY option in FIFA 21 home screen.
Here is the list of Kick-off modes in FIFA 21:
- Classic Match – A match type with the regular rules of football.
- House Rules – If you have ever wanted to play a match in FIFA with different rules (or no rules at all) the House Rules match type is just for you. You can set up a match with a selection of custom rules, including No Rules, Survival, Long Range, First To…, and Headers & Volleys.
- Volta Football – In this match type, you can play with authentic teams and players in VOLTA FOOTBALL match types include the House Rules, 3v3 Rush (No GKs), 4×4 Rush, 5v5 and Futsal. VOLTA FOOTBALL offers different sizes of arenas and environments with and without walls.
- UEFA Champions League – The most prestigious club competition in the world is just as integrated into Kick-Off as it is to the rest of FIFA 21. From group stage matches to the Final, you can set up a custom Champions League match with specific visuals, rules, and more that provide a realistic, immersive tournament experience.
- CONMEBOL Libertadores – Play a match in CONMEBOL Libertadores. Choose to play in a one off group stage match, the home and maya semi-finals in the CONMEBOL Libertadores final.
- Cup Finals – Play your match as one of a handful of real-life cup finals, including the Champions League Final, Europa League Final, FA Cup Final, and others. Official kits, badges, match balls, and authentic broadcast overlays (for a select few tournaments) provide an authentic cup final experience.
- Home & Away – This is a two-legged match type in which you play one home and one away match to determine the overall winner. The winner is determined by the aggregate score, which is the team that has scored the most combined goals from those two matches. If the teams are level after two matches, the team with the most away goals will be determined the winner. If the teams are still level, the match will go to extra time, then to a penalty shootout.
- Best Of Series – Play classic matches in a three- or five-match series to determine an overall winner.
Live Form in FIFA Kick Off mode allows you to update your team’s lineup and formations with the latest stats of your club in real life using your internet connection. It also automatically creates a match session based on favourite club’s upcoming fixture, a feature which was previously known as Match Day. You can turn the Live Form on and off.
Using this feature you can choose the starting score and what difficulty you want the CPU AI teammates to be. Adjusting this difficulty will affect how your own AI teammates play with & without the ball. Advantage Settings option is available at the team selection screen.
To activate the rewind feature, press L2 + R2 + Options / LT + R2 + Menu buttons at the same time. This will allow you to rewind and replay a scene within a recent timeline in Kick-off mode.