FIFA Trainer is an in-game feature in FIFA 20 which helps you improve your gameplay and skills while playing the game. FIFA Trainer co-op feature which is monitoring your gameplay and gives you some playing hints and tips depending on your situation.
This feature in FIFA 20 will helps you to make the best possible decisions by choosing the right moves when you are attacking or defending. No matter how good you’re at FIFA, playing FIFA 20 with this feature on will improve your gameplay and will remind you the choices you have when playing the game.
How to Turn on/off FIFA 20 Trainer
You can turn on/off the FIFA Trainer feature from the pause menu. It’s available on Trainer tab on in pause screen. To turn it on, go to STATUS option and choose SHOW. To turn it off, change the option to hide.
FIFA 20 Trainer is available in three display modes:
- Movement – Which shows only movements
- Movement & Mechanics- Which shows movements and mechanics for your moves, dribbling, passing, shots and etc.
- Movement & Buttons – Which shows movements and buttons for taking actionDisplay s
The Movement & Mechanics option will allow you choose the mechanics options including Pass Receiver Indicator, Shot Elevation and Timed Finishing Bar Indicator. Refer to the Options table below for more details.
Settings & Options
||OPTIONS & DESCRIPTION
Show / Hide
Turn on/off the Trainer during the gameplay
– Shows only movement
Movement & Mechanics
– Shows movement and mechanics. You can customise it for the below options:
• Pass Receiver Indicator (On/Off) – Shows/hides which player is selected as the pass receiver for Ground Passes and Through Passes.
• Show Elevation (On/Off) – Shows/hides shot elevation when taking a shot.
• Time Finishing Bar Indicator (On/Off) – Shows/hides The Timed Finishing Bar Indicator when attempting a strike by double tapping the “Shoot” button.
Movement & Buttons
– Shows movement and buttons. You can customise it for the below options:
• Mode (Manual/Auto) – Choose wether you want the button hints to change automatically, or if you prefer to manually cycle through the different Trainer levels using the selected controller during gameplay.
• Level (1/2/3/4/5/6) – The different levels of Trainer from basic to advanced – where 1 is very basic and 6 is advance. The Trainer will lock to the selected level when the Mode option is set Manual.