FIFA 15 first update was released for PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
This update addresses issues that you, the FIFA community, have brought to EA attention and includes the following:
– Fixed “search-by-name” functionality in Career Mode.
– Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
– Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
– Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
– Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
– Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
– Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces.
– Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches.
– Fixed issue where non-user controlled players run to the kick-off circle at the start of a match. (PC Only)
– Fixed occurrences where players couldn’t progress through the Virtual Pro creation. (PC only)
– FIFA 15 Second Update
– FIFA 15 News
– FIFA 15 Ultimate Team