The second update patch for FIFA 15 is now available on PC, PS4 and Xbox One.
According to EA, this update addresses the following:
– Adjustments and improvements to shooting and goalkeepers.
– (PS4) Fix for fans experiencing stuttering during online and offline gameplay.
– Added ability to call out the keeper in Pro Clubs.
– Fix for instances where Player Instructions in Seasons mode were not carrying over into gameplay via Team Management.
– Further improvements to Player Search in Career Mode.
– Adjusted Legendary difficulty in gameplay.
– Improvements to Goal Line Technology.
– Fix for match length issues in FIFA Ultimate Team Single Player Seasons matches.
– Updated real-world injuries and suspensions in Match Day Live.
– Improvements to ‘Looking Ahead’ audio in Career.
– Fixes to Player selection in Team Management in multiplayer matches.
– Tuned player specific audio speech in all modes.
– (XB1) Improvements to motion blur effects.
– (XB1) Fix to the display of FIFA Ultimate Team Legend players in the EA SPORTS Football Club widget.
Take note, that you will be notified automatically in Origin/PS4/Xbox One main menu once the patch is ready to download.
– FIFA 15 First Update
– FIFA 15 News
– FIFA 16 Wishlist