Learn how to create a manager in FC 24 Career Mode and start your career as a manager.
The Career game mode is accessible from FC 24 home > PLAY MODES > NEW CAREER or CONTINUE CAREER – If you haven’t created and saved a career game before, you will see “NEW CAREER.” Otherwise, it shows “CONTINUE CAREER.”
CREATE A NEW MANAGER
If you choose to create a new manager, you will be prompted to choose a manager avatar and continue to edit and customise your manager character. The following steps and options are included in this customization:
Personal information regarding your manager: Take note that you will NOT be able to change this information later:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Nationality / Region – Country name
Here you can edit your player’s head type, appearance and features, including:
- Face – Face types & shapes
- Tone & Complexion – Head and face skin tones
- Eyes – Eyes types, colours, shapes, position, separation, protrusion & rotation
- Brows – Eyebrows types, colours, shapes, position, separation, protrusion & rotation
- Nose – Nose types, colours, shapes, position, separation, protrusion & rotation
- Mouth – Mouth types incl. mouth size, position & protrusion
- Cheeks & Jaws – Cheeks & Jaws position & fullness
- Chin – Chin size, protrusion & fullness
- Ears – Ears size, earlobe, protrusion, helix & pitch
- Hair – Hair colour & types (short, medium, long & accessorized)
- Facial Hair – Facial hair types & colour (moustache, beard & etc.)
Data regarding your manager clothes:
- Inner Top – Choose a clothing worn by your manage underneath their top clothing.
- Outer Top – Choose a clothing worn by your manage above their inner clothing.
- Outer Bottom – Choose a trouser.
- Outfit Accessory – Accessory item for your manage outfit.
- Socks – Socks types/colours.
- Shoes – shoes types/colours.
When you are finished customising, save and advance by pressing the Options/Menu button. Then you need to select an authentic club or create your own club:
You can choose to manage an existing club from FC 24 clubs database which are coming from the real-life clubs. You can see the club’s brief information and history, including their transfer budget and club worth which could be important for you as a manager.
- Match Difficulty – Beginner, Amateur, Semi-Pro, Professional, World Class, Legendary or Ultimate
- Half Length – 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 15 or 20 Mins
- Currency – Sterling, US Dollars or Euros
- European Competitions – Enable/Disable (UCL, UEL and UECL)
- Transfer Window – Enable/Disable (First summer Transfer Window)
- International Offers – Enable/Disable (Job offers for national football teams)
- Negotiation Strictness – Strict/Loose (Set the club and player strictness to negotiate transfers).
- Financial Takeover – Enable/Disable (Receive an influx of clash at the beginning of your career).
This screen is your central hub for your club. You have the following options under the CENTRAL tab to control and manage your career:
Training Day / Play Match / Advance
Using this tab, you can play or simulate training and matches, and continue your season according to the season calendar. You can simulate all your training and matches, but Remember that simulation might not have an outcome that you can get by playing training or matches by yourself.
Here you can view the standings, fixtures & results of your league and other cups & tournaments you are in.
Your weekly schedule can be accessed here. You can change and modify your activities under this section. Team sheets and schedule rules can also be changed here. You can also access your season calendar here as well (by pressing R1/RB).
Here you can see the objectives you still have ahead or have already achieved. You can also see the objectives and priorities here.
Here you get notified regarding breaking news, world news, your club news and transfer news.
This section is to manage your squad for the following options:
You have the complete team manage features here for your squad. Using these features you can edit and modify your squad, formations, tactics, roles, instructions and game plans.
You are able to use your multiple team sheets to bring out the best in your squad. By selecting a team sheet, you can access the team management settings for the selected team.
Squad Hub allows you to touch on and review your players’:
The Youth Academy shows you the development of your club’s youngsters. Keep an eye on them and give them a chance to play in the first team when you see they are making good development.
You can find players to transfer to your club here. This section has the following features:
- Scouting Report – which allows you to scout players by seeing their list in any position or a selected position. You can also select these players from here and send them to your shortlist if you are interested.
- Scouts: You can see a report of players from other teams and leagues that are making good development. You can manage the criteria of the players that you are looking for here using the INSTRUCTIONS tab.
- Search Players – Search for a specific player you want to buy, load or scout.
- Transfer Hub – Access to your Shortlist, Sent Offers, Received Offers and Transfer Listed.
- Scouting reports for young athletes You can see the available scout networks here and also hire scouts from around the world.
- Transfer History – A history log of your club’s transfers as well as the other clubs.
Office section has the following options:
- Notification – All notifications from your office
- Finance – You financial overview, reports, transactions and budget
- Board Expectation – Expectations from your managing board including your confidence rating, youth development, brand exposure, financial, domestic and content successes.
- Youth Staff & Youth Academy – To find new and young talent for your club
- Edit Manager – Edit your manager appearance (Name & nationality are not editable)
- My Career – Your career summary (Overall and by season)
- Browse Jobs – Check out if there is any potential managerial jobs
- National Team Job Offers
- Resign from National Team
Under Season menu, you can access to:
- Calendar – Your complete schedule and events.
- Team Stats – Including in-depth statistics for all the teams.
- Player Stats – Featuring in-depth statistics for all the players.
- Standings – Standings and fixtures for the current season.
- Settings – Game settings (half length, difficulty and etc).