– Defend first. Try to train on defending before you try to score.
– Work on passing. Short passing as well as long. In defence zone better to have good skills on short passes, In middle of the field, you should be good at short passes (especially pass to spaces) and long passes (to send the ball to attackers).
– Select your best eleven on the pitch before you kick off.
– Work on shooting. Try to lear how to score by shooting inside the penalty box as well as outside the box.
– Strategise your game. Have more than two plans to score.