This week, EA launch Update 6 for the FIFA Mobile game. This update includes the new mode, VS Attack, and addresses a few gameplay issues.
Replacing the Attack Mode, this new VS Attack mode features simultaneous matches against other skilled opponents in real-time. No more waiting for others to take turns; match up with an opponent, then attempt to score more goals against their AI-controlled team in the allotted amount of time. Once you’re done, it’s off to the next match. Read more on VS Attack mode’s features at www.fifplay.com/fifa-mobile-vs-attack
Attacking Run improvements
- Fixed issue where players would run the wrong direction on Possession start
- Improved move targets of supporting players
- Fixed issue where players would stop their support runs early
- Improved the frustrating behavior of Players running offside very often
- Based on Positioning and Awareness Attribute players will slow down earlier and stay onside
- Based on Positioning and Awareness Attribute we improved the behavior how fast players get back onside
- Significantly improved Jog dribble responsiveness
- Ensured that players with higher Dribble attribute are agiler when sprint dribbling
- Roulette is now available to most players but the Dribble attribute determines the effectiveness of the move
- Improved Rainbow Flick effectiveness
- After 10 seconds Auto Play will now take set pieces automatically
- Improved Scissor Kick aiming so that shots go downwards
- You can now apply curl to corner kicks with gesture controls
- Fixed issue where buttons did not initialize immediately following a goal.
- Fixed issue where at the beginning of a counter attack possession the defender would not go towards the ball
- Fixed Two player header situation where players would miss-time their header
- Tuned VS Attack and Attack Mode Possessions
- For new Programs, we can now send users to external links like this site from within Message of the Day and the Inbox.
FIFA Mobile is available for iOS and Android for free download. You can write your ideas and wishlist for the next version of FIFA Mobile at our FIFA Mobile Wishlist page.