FIFA 19 Kick Off mode allows you to create quick matches to play against CPU (up to 4 vs CPU) or your friends. You can play with all available teams and clubs using the Kick Off mode. A Women’s team cannot be played against a Men’s team.
How to Access and Play FIFA 19 Kick Off Mode
Kick Off mode is available under PLAY menu in FIFA 19.
New Kick-Off Mode in FIFA 19
FIFA 19 includes a brand-new Kick-Off mode. The new FIFA 19 Kick-Off opens up the mode with new match types, stat tracking, and more, making it easier and more enjoyable for you to take on your friends anywhere that you play FIFA 19.
More Match Types
In addition to Classic Kick-Off, which is simply a normal match without added visuals or modified rules, there are five new match types that players can choose from UEFA Champions League, House Rules, Best Of Series, Home & Away, and Cup Finals. Each type has a twist on the normal match experience in Kick-Off, keeping things interesting and fresh every time you play.
- UEFA Champions League – The most prestigious club competition in the world is just as integrated into Kick-Off as it is to the rest of FIFA 19. From group stage matches to the Final, you can set up a custom Champions League match with specific visuals, rules, and more that provide a realistic, immersive tournament experience.
- House Rules – If you have ever wanted to play a match in FIFA with different rules—or no rules at all—the House Rules match type is just for you. You can set up a match with a selection of custom rules, including No Rules, Survival, Long Range, First to . . ., and Headers & Volleys.
- Survival Mode – Each time a user scores a goal, a random player from the scoring club is removed (excluding the goalkeeper) to create a challenge for the player with a score advantage.
- No Rules – Anything goes in this match type, in which there are no offside calls, fouls, or bookings.
- Long Range – Any goal scored inside the box will count as one goal, but goals scored from outside the box count as two goals.
- First to … – This match type lets you set a custom win condition, whether it’s first to score (golden goal), first to three goals, etc. The match will still play to the clock and go through full time, as well as extra time and penalties, if you choose.
- Headers & Volleys – You can only score in this match type with a header or a volley. Free kicks and penalties also count, but any other goal scored using your feet outside of a volley will be disallowed.
- Best Of Series – Play classic matches in a three- or five-match series to determine an overall winner.
- Home & Away – This is a two-legged match type in which you play one home and one away match to determine the overall winner. The winner is determined by the aggregate score, which is the team that has scored the most combined goals from those two matches. If the teams are level after two matches, the team with the most away goals will be determined the winner. If the teams are still level, the match will go to extra time, then to a penalty shootout.
- Cup Finals – Play your match as one of a handful of real-life cup finals, including the Champions League Final, Europa League Final, FA Cup Final, and others. Official kits, badges, match balls, and authentic broadcast overlays (for a select few tournaments) provide an authentic cup final experience.
Now you can track your Kick-Off mode record and stats, including detailed analytics, from all matches played within the mode. Use the stats to analyze and refine your game plan, tweak your pre-game tactics, and prepare for every match. This advanced system tracks all available Kick Off mode gameplay information about you and your opponent. With a host of detailed, immersive information, FIFA 19 allows you to approach every Kick-Off match just like you would an actual game of football, utilizing tactics and strategies gleaned from your stats.
You can view your objective stats or compare them to any opponent that you have faced in Kick-Off mode.
*Note that Stat Tracking works slightly differently on each console. See the Account Linking section for more details.
In FIFA 19 Kick Off mode, you can create a single friendly/exhibition match to play against CPU or friends on your PC/Console. Each side can choose any team/club from FIFA 19. You can completely customise almost anything related to your match in a Kick Off mode match (such as your formation, tactics, your match setting and etc). You don’t need necessary an internet connection to play the Kick Off mode in FIFA 19, only using Live Form feature requires an internet connection to EA servers.
Live Form in FIFA Kick Off mode allows you to update your team’s lineup and formations with the latest stats of your club in real life using your internet connection. It also automatically creates a match session based on favourite club’s upcoming fixture, a feature which was previously known as Match Day. You can turn the Live Form on and off.