A new update is now available for FIFA 18 Companion app which is 79 MB in size and makes improvements to the app. Here are the changes in this update:
Changes for iOS only:
- Added support for iPhone X
Changes on all platforms:
- Modified the layout on the Home screen to make Squad Building Challenges and Objectives more visible.
- Modified the Unassigned Items tile to make it more prominent.
- Chemistry Style items will now show the affected attributes in green instead of white.
- Modified the style of filtering and sorting buttons used throughout the app.
- Coin balances will update more frequently when using the app.
- Added a red overlay to the active squad if there are players that are injured or that are out of contracts.
- Compare Price is now accessible from all item detail screens.
- Added the league abbreviations to all league selection drop down menus.
- Time Remaining will now show when there is less than 30 seconds remaining on an active listing.
- The starting price of auctions will now display in the list view on a device resolution of 1200 pixels wide or greater.
- Added “+” and “-” buttons to the pricing filter for Transfer Market searches.
- Added the option to search for only Untradeable Items in Squad Building Challenges.
- Added a way to open and close the Squad Building Challenges requirements overlay.
- Added the option to use only Untradeable Items in the Squad Builder.
- Added the option to sort items by Lowest Quick Sell Value in the Squad Builder.
Addressed the following issues on all platforms:
- Compare Prices showing all versions of a player instead of just the specific version being searched.
- Certain player names were not showing up in the Player Name Search filter.
- The focus jumping to the top of a page when performing actions on the Transfer Market.
- Squad Builder options are now consistent between screens.