FIFA 15 International – National teams list:
- Côte d’Ivoire*
- Czech Republic
- Korea Republic
- New Zealand*
- Northern Ireland
- South Africa*
- United States
* = Authentic player names. Generic team crests and kits.
– FIFA 15 Leagues
– FIFA 15 Rest of the World
35 thoughts on “FIFA 15 – National Teams”
Why is Bosnian nationality team is not on Fifa 16 and Croatia, Albania, etc. It sucks Fifa, Get some new League to, it is borring with the same teams.
Albanian national team please 😉
Serbia u20 are world champions, put them in Fifa 16 please and hopefully we can do co-op but online seasons
This is not right, really. Better you change it, …Please, for the good of the game.
why no Ghana. they are easily the best African squad and have made it to the last 3 world cups.
Iran was in world cup for 4time
Iran is first in asia?!?!
Where is the number team in africa
what about iran????where is it
We want add thailand national football team in FIFA 16 PLEASE !!!!!
PLEASE ADD JAPAN!!!
I just think that FIFA should use their billions of dollars to buy the rights to get heaps of new teams! I think they should add Nigeria, Japan, Iran, Honduras, Ghana, Croatia, Costa Rica, Bosnia and Algeria! They all made it to the world cup, so why not let players recreate a world cup in tournament mode? How about you also add some more European teams such as Croatia, Ukraine, Iceland, Serbia, Israel, Albania etc. These extra European teams would make the game heaps more fun! And I also am a big fan of the Asian and African cups, so I believe they really should add more African and Asian teams into the game, to get some more multiculturalism in the game.
Algerie, Marocco, tunnis, japan, china, costa rica,bosnia, iran, Senegal, nigeria.
Why in the hell we see all the nationale teams in Pes and not in fifa why EA is this for stupid and EA will bring alone game for the teams of national and for what?
Everyone of you are complaining about some teams not being on here which I understand. Have you thought maybe it’s a licensing issue? Just like NC football we Dan no longer play because some nobody players from a nobody school sued them.
Come on. This is really disappointing. I understand India being here, since they have such enthusiastic football fans, as well as Hungary for their rich footballing history. Northern Ireland and Wales are good additions as well (all U.K. countries should be included), but they have put in so many other useless teams when they could put in some more important ones, or at least teams from major nations! Suggestions:
1. Costa Rica – THEY MADE IT TO THE WORLD CUP QUARTERFINALS FOR GOD’S SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Japan – they have made it to every major tournament in the last 3 or 4 years, and they are the champions of Asia.
3. Algeria/Nigeria/Ghana – Algeria and Nigeria both made it to the last 16 in the 2014 FWC, and they lost to France (quarterfinalists!) and Germany (champions!), respectively. Ghana has some terrific players and they always make for some very entertaining matches. They have made it to three straight world cups, making it to the quarters in 2010. Why not take out some of the useless African sides like Cameroon, Egypt, and South Africa?!
4. Croatia – once again, several top players who play on top clubs. Croatia have made it to the last few major tournaments. I think they are definitely more deserving of a spot than BOLIVIA.
5. China – though this team isn’t that successful, China is a major nation in the world and their team should be included.
6. Serbia – though they missed out on the FWC this past year, they have been a challenge for European powers like Spain and Germany. They’ve got quite a few successful players as well.
7. Bosnia-Herzegovina – I don’t feel as strongly about Bosnia, but if EA wants to add in another good European side, this might be a good choice.
EA: I do realize that most of this is commercial advertising for you. But I see no value of having Venezuela and New Zealand in the game. The reason India is there amd the Saudi Arabian league is in because people from that area would love to play with nearby countries. Thats fine, understandable. But there are 3 teams you NEED TO add to Fifa 16 (that would make it 50 national teams, not that many).
1. Japan (star players, top leagues, one of the best in Asia. That would make it 5 teams in the Asia-Australian zone:: Australia, Korea, India, New Zealand and Japan)
2. Ghana (one of the best, if not the best, teams in Africa, they have amazing players in UT and have qualified for many WC in a row. That would make it 5 teams in the African zone: Cameroon, Cote d’Ivoir, Egypt, Ghana and South Africa)
3. Croatia (they qualified for all major tournaments recently and have players once again in top clubs (Mandzuki, Modric, Olic, Perisic). If you got Slovenia, Wales, Hungary, Bulgaria and Northern Ireland in there, Croatia most definetely are the better of the bunch and deserve to be in there.
I woud like to say thanks to the American regions because they are perfect. The two major North American teams and all ten South American teams are in so thats great. Thank you 🙂
Fifa next time plz add Japan,Ghana, Iran, Nigeria, Algeria, Bosnia and Costa Rica
I think Ghana should be in Fifa 15 , they deserve to be
it is in fifa 15
I would have loved to have the Black Stars
For the love of God where is the current African champion NIGERIA… This is totally not right. you guys should stop acting racist n put in more African teams. The Super Eagles deserve a spot in the FIFA game. Give us a spot. We deserve it.
i would like to recreate the Jamaica vs France 8-0 friendly
Ghana has been in the world cup 3 times in a row and I still see them not here in add up of fifa national teams and that unfair
That’s what the *** I’m saying they have the highest amount of player abroad but can’t get in the game ??
How about Malaysia??
I don’t see some of the World Cup teams Why??????
They should be in fifa15 because they were in World Cup(The Big Tournament and the best 32 teams)
How did they still manage to forget Croatia, I mean they keep the 1 star India but leave out Croatia. And now Ukraine, Serbia, or Bosnia. These teams are better than most in the game. New Zealand, Bolivia, Venezuela, REALLY FIFA. I mean Iran deserves a place more that Peru. And you still keep South africa. Why FIFA WHY?!?!?!?!
Costa Rica made the quarterfinals of the WORLD CUP and are ranked 15th in the world. How the are they not on here????
Because U see INDIA and not See Iran
Why not Iceland, Japan, Bosnia and HHerzegovina, Iran, just to say some of them.
Big national teams, and great shows good results.
Japan, Bosnia and Iran was to World championship.
Iceland has less than 1. mil. citizens, but lost to Portugal (over 2 games) to get to WC, and there U21 are nearly in the European Championship (only 8 teams appears)
It was Croatia that Iceland lost against in the playoffs to get to WC not Portugal 🙂
Japan isn’t in because konami? The company that makes PES owns the rights to the national team.