The EA Sports FC Ultimate Team Store is a virtual store where you can buy packs and FC Points. The Store also keeps track of your prize bundles and player picks.
How to Access the Store
FUT 23 Store is available under FUT Home > Store tab.
Packs & Bundles
You can find packs, bundles and individual items in the Store to customise and improve your club.
- Gold Packs – Gold Packs can be purchased here with FC Coins and Points on a regular or irregular basis.
- Bronze & Silver Packs – Here you can purchase Bronze & Silver Packs by spending FC Coins.
- Promo Packs – Promotional packs will appear here occasionally to be purchased by FC Coins and Points.
- My Packs – Your rewarded Packs and Player Picks will be stored here for redeeming. Pack rewards such as weekly FUT Rivals and FUT Champions rewards will be kept here for you until you redeem them from here.
- Bundles & Individual Items – Bundle Items as well as Individual Items are available in FC 24 Store to purchase and customise your club with.
You can explore and buy FC Points here. Your console platform’s online store – Playstation Store or Microsoft Store – will handle the transaction.
Do I need to use Coins or Points to purchase items from the Store?
Yes. To purchase packs you need to use FC coins or FC points except for the packs in MY PACKS storage tab which is designated to keep packs gained as rewards.
Can I refund my purchased packs & items?
No, the Store’s purchased packs and points are not refundable.
Will FUT Store keep my reward packs under My Packs forever?
Your reward packs stored under My Packs will be there as long as FC 24 servers are alive, unless they are rewarded or gifted under some time period conditions.
Why the Store is sometimes not available?
FUT Store is available 24/7. Sometimes, due to server maintenance at EA or your connection, it might not be accessible temporarily.
Can I buy items from the Store as a gift for someone else?
Unfortunately purchases as a gift to send to a friend is not available in FUT Store.