Need For Speed Most Wanted Gameplay Trailer
- Race without Rules. The only rule in Most Wanted is to race without rules. There’s a start and a finish to every race – but how the player races, where and when they choose to compete, and the skills they choose to compete with – are all up to the player.
- Freedom in an Open World. From the moment the game starts, the entire world is open and ready to explore as gamers race to become the Most Wanted. The exciting open world gives players the freedom to explore more than just the road – drive above street level and jump in, out or over other building and objects. The world opens up and challenges players to test their racing skills, awareness of the terrain, knowledge of the world and mastery of weapons to take down their rivals.
- Epic Cop Chases at the Heart of the Competit io n. As soon as a player is spotted speeding, crashing or driving dangerously anywhere in Fairhaven City, cops are alerted and the heat is on! Heat on the player will increase the longer a chase continues, escalating faster if the player disables or destroys police vehicles.
- Competition Anytime, Anywhere. With Autolog 2, the next evolution of the ground-breaking, friend-connecting Autolog technology, players can once again recommend gameplay challenges across a their social network, but this time within both single player and multiplayer gameplay. Everything the player does earns Speed Points that will take them up the Most Wanted list – from competing for best race times and racing for the highest scores in a pursuit, to grabbing the fastest time and more. Autolog powers the player’s way to the top by automatically populating the map with challenges, helping locate friends in-game, and tracking progress and accomplishments – both offline and online. If there’s something to do, there’s someone to beat.
- Continuous Multiplayer Action. No menus. No lobbies. No restrictions. Most Wanted introduces a new style of nonstop multiplayer action that continually serves up rewards and challenges so gamers are constantly one-upping their friends. Whether it’s competing for the best starting position, the ultimate jump, or finishing first place, with the introduction of the new PlayList system, Most Wanted serves up constant gameplay and robust challenges to ensure fun, friendly, non-stop competition.
October 30, 2012 (North America)
November 1, 2012 (Europe)
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC