A series of mid season updates is coming this week to FIFA Mobile. EA will be releasing these updates over the next several weeks which have a new way to play along with changes that address some key pieces of community feedback. Here ar the details on a few of the updates that are already revealed … Stay tuned as more to come:
- Winter Transfer Roster
- Squad Building Challenges
- Enhanced Leagues
Winter Transfer Rosters
The winter transfers will be added this week to FIFA Mobile database to reflect the activity which took place during the January Transfer Window.
Squad Building Challenges
Squad Building Challenges are coming to FIFA Mobile! A new feature in FIFA Mobile that lets you build different line-ups to earn special rewards for your Ultimate Team. In addition, take part in Squad Building Challenges VS Attack Tournaments to really test your squad building skills.
Based upon some of your feedback and conversations EA is making some changes regarding overall League functionality. EA will be introducing an improved new ranking and matchmaking system in Leagues, called Fame. Leagues will gain or lose Fame based upon the result of each League Vs League Tournament, and the League’s ranking will be relative to the amount of Fame that League has.
As a result of these changes the following will happen:
- Feb 27, 4:00 PM PST – The ability to start new tournaments will be disabled
- Feb 28, 4:00 PM PST – When all in progress Tournaments are finished we will take a take a snap shot of the Leaderboard to identify the top leagues to receive unique icons:
- You will receive your User Icon by March 15th
- March 1, 4:00 PM PST – Leaderboards will reset
More to Come …
Stay tuned for more information about FIFA Mobile Mid-Season Update. Over the next few weeks EA will reveal more information about the additions coming to FIFA Mobile game.