A new End of an Era event is available from January 30th until February 9th, 2018 in FIFA Mobile. Play this VS Attack inspired Event and stand a chance to get End of an Era Players including the Brazilian legend players, Kaká & Ranaldinho.
What is End of an Era Event?
End of an Era is an event in FIFA Mobile which gives you the opportunity to achieve End of an Era Players, the greatest players who are at the end of their storied careers by completing the End of an Era events.
End of an Era Info & Details
Win VS Attack matches in End of Era (EOE) event to earn EOE Points. Accumulate enough points to raise your EOE Level and unlock special rewards.
Get the End of an Era Pass from the Store to unlock even more rewards. Rewards are also retroactively given in case you choose to purchase the Pass later.
League V League Tournaments
For a limited time, earn additional points by participating in LvL Tournaments.
Here are the details for FIFA Mobile End of an Era event:
- End of Era will have two progression paths; both Standard and End of Era.
- Use Stamina to play VS Attack Matches from the Chapter directly to gain End Of Era Points.
- Your Division will determine how many VS Attack matches you are able to unlock.
- End of Era Points will translate to an End of Era Level.
- As you increase your End of Era Level rewards become available along the Standard Path.
- Potential rewards include:
- Skill Boosts
- Training XP
- End of Era Players
- Prime Icons
FIFA Mobile End of an Era event ends on Feb 9.
End of Era Players
- Kim Källström – (CM) 85
- Tomáš Rosický – (CAM) 87
- Kaká – (CAM) 92
- Paolo Cannavaro – (CB) 83
- Andrea Pirlo – (CDM) 91
- Ronaldinho – (CAM) 98