FIFA Mobile announced the Vs Attack Community Team of the Week Program which features the players used by the #1 Ranked FIFA Mobile user in VS Attack from the previous week.
FIFA Mobile Vs Attack CTOTW Squads
- CTOTW 13 (MARIO) – 13 September, 2017
- CTOTW 12 (themighty) – 6 September, 2017
- CTOTW 11 (Damon|X_X|) – 31 August, 2017
- CTOTW 10 (DeChanz) – 24 August, 2017
- CTOTW 9 (Pang) – 17 August, 2017
- CTOTW 8 (Din) – 10 August, 2017
- CTOTW 7 (lesliekan) – 3 August, 2017
- CTOTW 6 (Widdertiger) – 27 July, 2017
- CTOTW 5 (Daniel) – 20 July, 2017
- CTOTW 4 (MooPiCait) – 13 July, 2017
- CTOTW 3 (baozhu) – 6 July, 2017
- CTOTW 2 (hunterkiller) – 29 June, 2017
- CTOTW 1 (SirLe) – 22 June, 2017
With most European Leagues having ended and the release of our new VS Attack Mode, EA Sports FIFA Mobile team announced a new VS Attack Community Team of the Week Program. Each week over the summer EA will release a new VS Attack Community Team of the Week (CTOTW) featuring players used by the #1 Ranked user in VS Attack from the previous week.
Each week when the VS Attack Season resets on Wednesday morning (Pacific time), EA will select the #1 Ranked user from that week’s leaderboard and build a Starting 11 around their team. The selected user will forever get bragging rights as each Player Item will include their FIFA Mobile username, that specific week, and total fan count. Additionally, the user selected will get a copy of the Community Team of the Week Master Player for their team. Note that each user can only be selected once and they will select a user in the #2+ Ranked place if the #1 Ranked user has been previously selected.
The structure of the Program will be the same as the current Team of the Week design. EA will announce the team Thursday Evening (Pacific time) and EA will release Packs, Live Events, and Plans on Friday. EA will also continue to select a Player of the Month, which EA will release at the start of the new month.
The first VS Attack Community Team of the Week will be released on June 22, 2017.