Summer Heat promo event is predicted to be available in FUT 21 starting from 18 June and will be available until 29 July in FUT 21. The Summer Heat includes special Summer Heat players voted by fans, ‘Best of’ Pack content, the return of select in-game favourites, special SBCs and more.
FIFA fans can participate in voting polls and help decide which popular players to receive special boosted Summer Heat Winner cards. For 24 hours on select days during this event, players will find a Player Pick pack available in their account. Each Player Pick will showcase loan versions of 3 FUT Summer Heat nominees. Nominees include some of the most popular players from the past season of FUT. The player user selects will receive the vote.
The Nominee that gets the most votes will be released via SBC as an upgraded Summer Heat Winner item. The two runners up will still receive boosted Summer Heat card too, but they will be made available exclusively in FUT Draft.
Summer Showdown Special Cards
Each week EA will highlight one real-world football match by releasing a special FUT Summer Heat player card via SBCs for one player on each team from the highlighted matchup. The special Summer Showdown item from the winning side will receive a permanent +3 OVR stats boost. In the event of a draw, both items will receive a card with +1 OVR boost.
Here is the list of these players – updated when available:
‘Best of’ Re-releases
A selection of the best campaign special items from the past year will be recognised by EA by re-releasing them in FUT 21 packs. Three different times throughout FUT Summer Heat, a new collection of ‘Best of’ Re-released special cards will be refreshed. The first group of ‘Best of’ players will be available from 18 June.
A selection of popular FUT favourites from FIFA 21 are coming back to FUT 21. Each selection of Summer Heat Fan Favourites will see the release of new versions of previously released SBC and Objective special items, but with boosted stats. These items will be available via Squad Building Challenges or Objectives.
Free Reward Packs
Throughout the Summer Heat event, eligible users will have the opportunity to claim free reward packs based on their engagement with FUT 21. Users will have the entire duration of Summer Heat to log in to FUT and claim their reward packs if they have qualified for this.
Here is the list of rewards you can receive based on your past FUT 21 engagement:
- 9 – 60 Session Days – Reward: Jumbo Premium Gold Pack
- 61 – 147 Session Days – Reward: Prime Gold Players Pack
- 148 – 234 Session Days – Reward: Rare Mega Pack
- 235+ Session Days – Reward: Ultimate Pack
There will be also two additional opportunities to earn rewards based on how many times you login over the course of the FUT Summer Heat event. These rewards will be determined based on how many Session Days you play FUT during the following date ranges:
- Period #1: June 18 to June 29
- Period #2: June 18 to July 13
Weekend League Rewards
During the Summer Heat promo campaign, Weekend League reward Player Pick Packs will contain special player cards from select FUT 21 campaigns from throughout the year.
Specific Weekend League ranks will receive the following reward players:
- Top 100 – Reward Earned: The TOTSSF 11 Players Pack will be replaced with a ‘Best of’ 11 Players Pack containing 11 special items rated 90 or higher from the above list of select FUT 21 campaign items.
- Elite 3 – Elite 1 – Reward Earned: The TOTSSF 3 Player Pack will be replaced with a ‘Best Of’ 3 Players Pack containing 3 special items rated 90 or higher from the above list of select FUT 21 campaign items.
- Gold 2+ – Reward Earned: Any Player Pick packs earned will have a minimum of 1 special item from the above list of select FUT 21 campaign items rated 90 or higher.
- Silver 1+ – Reward Earned: Any player items earned from Player Pick packs will be from the above list of select FUT 21 campaign items and be rated 83 or higher.
- Silver 2 and 3 – Reward Earned: Any player items earned from Player Pick packs will be from the above list of select FUT 21 campaign items and will have a maximum rating of 88.
Squad Building Challenges
During Summer Heat event, there are special rewards and Summer Heat players available to redeem by completing Summer Heat Squad Building Challenges. These challenges are available for a limited time during this event: