The fourth title update for FIFA 17 is now available on PlayStation 4,Xbox One and PC. This update addresses the following changes:
FIFA Ultimate Team
- Displaying correct kit on the player in the kit select screen.
- Players will no longer be able to set custom player positions in Team Management during gameplay.
- An issue in Squad Building Challenges where switching a higher rated player with a lower rated player resulted in the overall squad rating going up.
- Removed Est. Date, Crest and Squad Name from the FUT Champions matchup screen.
- Changed the latency bar graphic to give more detail on connection quality.
- General stability fixes in FIFA Ultimate Team
- Improvements to reduce the overall title update size.
- An issue where the current weekly wages from the budget tab do not properly reflect the actual weekly wages.
Visual / Presentation
- Improved camera selection for slow motion goal replays.
- Addressed EATV buffering.
- Addressed audio balance of French commentators.
- Gameplay commentator language for The Journey now defaults to language selected in Game Settings.
- Adjusted the defensive line position for low pressure tactics.
- Addressed an issue where a pass was made without a button press.