The second game update for FIFA 16 is now available for all platforms (PS4, Xbox One and PC).
The update includes general stability improvements and addresses the following items identified by the community and the FIFA team:
- Optimised goalkeeper rushing, AI, and positioning.
- Improved player wage accuracy in Career Mode.
- Addressed referee/kit clashes.
- Addressed an exploit in Virtual Pro leaderboards.
- Addressed a shot missing the top corner and still being called a goal.
- FIFA Trainer button tuning.
- Player clipping during intro sequence in certain stadiums.
The update also addresses the following FUT items:
- EA Sports Football Club shared squads not showing players in FIFA menus.
- Relisting Transfer List items not retaining previous price settings.
- Error message when attempting to apply a contract consumable.
- Away crowd wearing incorrect kit.
- Some returning users experiencing an issue when naming their club.
- Controller disconnecting in FUT modes.
How to Download the FIFA 16 Update?
On PC, once login to Origin, you will be notified the update and it will be downloaded automatically. On PlayStation and Xbox platforms, you will be seeing the update notification by launching the game before the game starts.