Items in FIFA Ultimate Team are articles which represent a player, a staff, an article or a consume for your FUT Club. Items are available as cards and can be found in packs and in the Transfer Market. You need to have FUT items (cards) to play FIFA Ultimate Team and manage your FUT Club. Hence, items are very essential for your club.
FUT Items are categorised and are available in different types based on their use in different qualities. Below you can see the list of categories and types of items in FIFA Ultimate Team.
- Category - Specifies the main type of an item, which can be either a player, an article for your club or a team staff
- Type - Specifies the type of the item
- Quality - Determines the worth of the item
- Trading Type - Whether the item can be traded for coins or not
Categories, Types & Qualities
- Player Training
- Goalkeeper Training
- Position Modifier
- Chemistry Styles
- Manager League
* Position Modifier and Manager League cards are only available in Gold
* Balls are only available in Gold
- Head Coaches
- GK Coaches
- Fitness Coaches
- Physio Coaches
Items are either Tradeable or Untradeable. A Tradeable item refers to a card that can be traded in the Transfer Market or can be sold with Quick Sell option for coins, while an Untradeable item cannot be traded in the Transfer Market and can be sold with Quick Sell option only for zero coin.