Video game developer Dino Dini and The Digital Lounge proudly announce the release of Dino Dini’s Kick Off Revival on PlayStation across Europe.
June 2016 is a big month for football fans with Euro 2016; guaranteed to inspire fans to get their hands on the latest football video game release – Dino Dini’s Kick Off Revival, now available in Europe exclusively on PlayStation® 4. The North American release will follow in July, and further information on the PlayStation Vita release is coming soon.
PS4 gamers can purchase Dino Dini’s Kick Off Revival for a price of £8.49 on the PlayStation ® Store. The game is also available in a box edition for a suggested retail price of £14.99 in Europe published by Avanquest.
Dino Dini’s Kick Off Revival Key features:
- 3 Game Modes: Practice, Single Game, European Cup
- Online gaming: 1 vs 1 with random matchmaking, invites and leaderboards
- Offline multiplayer: 1 vs 1
- 24 European teams
- Radar for full view of the pitch
- Tactics (4-4-2, 4-2-4, 5-3-2, etc)
Dino Dini’s Kick Off Revival delivers a feature set dedicated to challenging real football fans, but remains easy enough to pick up and share with players of all ages.
This release is the first step in the development of the new Dino Dini’s Kick Off franchise and Dino Dini and his team are committed to improving the game throughout its life on PSN and delivering high quality added content updates at no extra cost.
Dino Dini’s Kick Off Revival releases alongside a Day One Patch featuring:
- OFFLINE EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP CUP MODE
- TEAMS DIFFICULTY BALANCE
- SAVE GAME (in EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP)
- EXTRA TIME (in EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP)
- EXIT GAME DURING A MATCH ON NETPLAY (with rating penalty)
- BUGS FIXES
- IMPROVED GOALKEEPER
- NEW MUSIC & SOUND EFFECTS
- CORNER FLAGS
- PRACTICE TARGETS
- IMPROVED SLIDE TACKLES
- IMPROVED NET GRAPHICS
Free DLC and patches will be regularly released in the months to come.
The following features will be added as patches as soon as possible:
- Currently, there is no penalty shootouts at the end of the Cup finals: every matches will be replayed. They will be added together with a penalty practice mode. The goal keeper will be playable during penalties.
- Control of the keeper kicking and passing the ball
- Red and yellow cards and various referees, some harsher than others, will be added.
- Specific attributes for different players
- More teams
- You can “share” your best goals with your friend already but we’ll add replays!
- Localization of the game in 6 languages (French, Dutch, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese) in addition to the English version
Further down the line more advanced game modes such as 2 v 2 matches, online and offline league and cup competitions, player customisations are planned.
2 thoughts on “Dino Dini’s Kick Off Revival – Launch Trailer”
Where can I download it? It’s on PlayStation Store yet?
Good memories from childhood, I think I’m gonna buy a ps 4 to play kick off