Football is an adrenaline-pumping seat thumping sport for many. It is highly addictive and can have a person hooked on to it from start to finish- more so if you are playing FIFA 22! Yes, it is yet to be launched but once launched, you can form your dream team and play on till you are content.
Here is all you need to know about FIFA 22!
The ultimate edition of FIFA 22 is expected to release on the 27th of September 2021. The standard edition is expected to release on the 1st of October 2021.
The ultimate edition gives you access to the game four days in advance compared to the standard edition.
Why Is This Better?
FIFA 22 brings you one step closer to experiencing a football video game like a live Football match! Here is why this version is much better than all the versions so far:
- Technology – The HyperMotion gameplay technology used in this version of the FIFA game series is groundbreaking and makes the game you play so much better! 4,000 animations have been added to this game when compared to the previous version.
- Goalkeeper – Brings more life and intelligence to your last line of defence with impressive goalkeeping styles and personalities.
- Attacking Tactics – Many new attacking features (explosive sprint, build-up play, and chance creation) have been added to make the game more exciting and challenging.
- Perks – This is one of the most noteworthy features added to the FIFA22 version that has the fans eagerly awaiting its launch.
When you opt to play the Pro Clubs and Career Modes, you stand to unlock many perks as you progress through the games. These perks help you level up your player and his abilities on the field and change your playing style.
You can use up to 3 perks at a time. Some of these perks will become available for use only when you meet certain criteria during the game. These perks are widely classified into:
- Attacking perks
- Defensive perks
- Chance creation perks
- Goalkeeper perks
Modes Of Play
Three different modes are available to choose from.
- Career Mode
- Pro Clubs
Mode 1 – FIFA Ultimate Team (FUT)
When you choose to play the FUT mode on FIFA 22, you can enjoy the following features to make your experience more challenging and fun:
Now, you can take on your online FUT community and play matches to advance through various ranks, stages, and divisions to earn rewards. The division resets after every season, thus determining your position to start from for your next Divisions Rivals match.
Win More, Earn More
Your performance is rewarded every week in FIFA 22. Whether you win or lose. You are rewarded for the number of matches you play. If you win, you move a step forward, if you lose, you move a step back, but there is a safety net here. A checkpoint has been created to retain the player at a level based on their skill level.
If you are an outstanding player who has a good streak of wins to his cap, you can get promoted to the elite division. Here, you get to play against the best of the best in the FIFA 22 Community. Match up against players in this elite division to showcase your superior skills and earn rewards and ranks accordingly.
But it is worth bearing in mind that along with an increase in the level of competition, the intensity of rivalry also increases. These modes are characterized by a large number of donors, who actively use coins and fifa boost to quickly improve their squads.
Mode 2 – Career Mode
You get a whole new range of customization options in this mode. You also get complete control over the growth and development of your team and your players.
Let’s take a detailed look into the features offered in this mode:
Here you can:
- Create your club identity by picking your club name, the nickname used in the matches, customize your club crest, kits, and the home stadium.
- Choose the league you want to play in, which club you want to replace in the league of your choice, and your rival club as well.
- Choose to start from the bottom and rise to the top or go head-on against the biggest teams.
- Create your squad of players while having complete control over the rating and average age of the player.
- Decide on the starting budget for your team.
- Change the board priorities of your club. You can choose from a range of presets available.
- Come into the match from the bench if your manager approves, and new objectives will be given.
Some of the new features that make the game more interesting in this mode are:
Manager Rating – You get a chance to impress your manager by meeting all objectives given to you. As you meet your goals, your ranking will improve, bringing you into the national team.
Match Objectives – You can meet the objectives given to you and make one of them your personal goal and earn an extra player growth reward. Now, you are in-charge of the growth of your players. Your expertise will be tested as you meet objectives and level up your players.
Mode 3 – Pro Clubs
Some of the exciting features of this mode are:
This mode enables you to play with your friends. Since it is not an easy task to find 10 different friends to play the game with you simultaneously, the FIFA22 version allows you to form a squad with just 4 friends.
You can play with friends from your club and earn XP; play with other clubs while staying back in your club. A brand-new set of kits is also available just for the Drop-Ins, which allows you to customize the team more than before.
Apart from the practice match, any match you play in the Pro Clubs mode will earn you XP. Now you can grow in your virtual game up to the 25th level, whether you play the drop-ins, league, cup, or just the friendly matches against other clubs.
Any action performed during the gameplay and the rating of your virtual pro during a game will contribute to your XP, which is calculated at the end of the game. You can even view a summary of your actions and their contribution to your XP. This can help you understand the scoring better and plan your next game accordingly.
The creator has taken into account the various user feedbacks and requests to meet the demands. FIFA 22 is one of its kind simulation games that will make “gaming” much more fun and challenging!