FIFA 14 latest update patch is now available to download for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
EA Sports has announced that they have fixed reported issues in FIFA 14 seen by FIFA gamers with an update patch which is automatically downloadable in FIFA 14 game.
Here is the update description, plus the statement from EA:
- Balancing lofted through balls
- Balancing attacking headers
- Balancing finesse shots
- Improved defender switching during crosses
- Freezes while making substitutions during gameplay
- Freezes while entering and exiting Leaderboards
- Improvements made to Dynamic Camera
- Corrected crowd sections in Signal Iduna Park
- Corrected “Any” and “GK” filters in Pro Clubs
“We’ve located some of the issues causing freezing throughout the game, but not all of them. Please continue to let us know about specific instances on the EA forums as your feedback has helped immensely. There are a small percentage of remaining crashing/freezing instances and the team will continue to investigate and address them as needed. Thanks for your patience during this time.”
“Our commitment to improve the FIFA 14 is ongoing, and regular feedback from our fans helps us prioritize and identify future improvements. Thanks again for your continuous feedback on Twitter, Facebook, and the EA Forums. We’ll continue to provide you with information through those channels as and when it becomes available”, EA Support Team.
Source: EA Sports Forums
- FIFA 14 Feedback
- FIFA 14 Info
- FIFA 15 Wish List