FIFA 18 Team of the Year

FIFA 18 TOTY

FIFA 18 Team of the Year players have been revealed. Here you can see the final lineup for FIFA 18 TOTY:

FIFA 18 Team of The Year was voted on by a curated list of media, athletes and FIFA community members. This collective of ballot recipients has been chosen to represent the millions of FIFA players all over the world. Each team was selected from a shortlist of 55 players, nominated by EA for their real-world performance in 2017.

Custom-built ballot boxes will were delivered to each recipient on January 8, containing all 55 of the nominee player items. Each vote will consist of three attackers, three midfielders, four defenders, and one goalkeeper in a 4-3-3 formation. Each ballot recipient has cast their vote by posting a photo of their team on social media with #TOTYVote by January 12.

The ballots submitted by this group accounted for 60% of the final vote. The remaining 40% of the votes will be cast by EA.

The final Team of the Year has been announced starting on January 15, with special TOTY player items available in packs for a limited time in FIFA 18 Ultimate Team and FIFA Mobile.

Here is the list of FIFA 18 TOTY Nominees you could vote for:

Team of the Year Nominees

Goalkeepers

  • Gianluigi Buffon
  • David De Gea
  • Hugo Lloris
  • Keylor Navas
  • Jan Oblak

Defenders

  • David Alaba
  • Jordi Alba
  • Marcos Alonso
  • Dani Alves
  • Cesar Azpilicueta
  • Leonardo Bonnuci
  • Daniel Carvajal
  • Diego Godin
  • Joshua Kimmich
  • Kalidou Koulibaly
  • Filipe Luis
  • David Luiz
  • Gerard Pique
  • Sergio Ramos
  • Alex Sandro
  • Thiago Silva
  • Antonio Valencia
  • Jan Vertonghen
  • Kyle Walker

Midfielders

  • Thiago Alcântara
  • Dele Alli
  • Casemiro
  • Kevin De Bruyne
  • Paulo Dybala
  • Christian Eriksen
  • Emil Forsberg
  • Isco
  • N’Golo Kanté
  • Toni Kroos
  • Luka Modrić
  • Radja Nanggolan
  • Arjen Robben
  • Marco Verrati

Forwards

  • Sergio Agüero
  • Edinson Cavani
  • Countinho
  • Antoine Griezmann
  • Paulo Dybala
  • Eden Hazard
  • Harry Kane
  • Robert Lewandowski
  • Romelu Lukaku
  • Kylian Mbappe
  • Dries Mertens
  • Lionel Messi
  • Neymar
  • Cristiano Ronaldo
  • Luis Suárez
  • Alexis Sanchez

How to Vote

To vote for FIFA 18 TOTY nominees, you can post your favourite nominees’ photo to social media networks like Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and tag your post with #TOTYVote.

Loading...

Comments (1)

One thought on “FIFA 18 Team of the Year

Post Your Comments